Saturday, April 25, 2009

Greece

Today Blair left for Greece. Isabel and I dropped him off at the airport. As I watch my dear husband walked in the gate, I felf sad although this is not the first time we've been apart because of his job. This time though is different because we have a daughter and she is really attached to him. I love watching them play and although he will only be gone for three weeks, I will miss it A LOT!

Late this afternoon I was so upset because I had missed his call. He left a message and said he'll try to call us as soon as he get a chance. It reminded me exaclty on how I felt missing his calls when he was deployed a couple of years ago....it's such a terrible feeling knowing i can't return his call.

Anyways, I can't wait to see him again already.








No comments: